Scott Moore - Chief Executive Officer, Insight Security
- 20 years experience in telecom industry.
- Experienced in network design and implementation of large-scale networks.
- Developed and designed major data centers.
- Conceptualized and developed video surveillance technology.
- Telecommunications degree from Michigan State University.
John Robles - Chief Technical Officer, Insight Security
- EMS Network Surveillance Architect.
- 29 years experience of IT computer network engineering.
- Real time process control for municipal water and manufacturing environments.
- Advanced answer product developer in petroleum research and exploration.
- Engineered signals processing solutions at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory for NASA OCEANS (TOGA, TOPEX, NSCAT, SSMI).
- Authored theory of operations on first generation firewalls at Hughes Missiles and Hughes Space & Communications.
- Represented JPL at version zero of the International Space Station data investigation team.
- EMS (Tivoli), ERP, Supply Chain Management, Compensation Systems, DB2, Oracle, SYBASE, Informatica experienced.