Insight Security is committed to your complete satisfaction. We offer every client a product that will meet their business needs:
- Free design consultation to explain and maximize the available technology.
- On-site camera demonstrations to determine the best technology and confirm client expectations.
- Design of a system to fit the unique challenges of each location and camera placement. One size does not fit all when it comes to camera technology and placement.
- All projects meticulously documented and provided to the client.
- A single network is scalable up to 1,000's of cameras
- A network can span a city, county, state or nation
- Any camera or alarm can be viewed from any secured PC at any site on the network
- One camera can be simultaneously viewed from multiple locations
- Live video and information can be instantaneously shared with supporting law enforcement agencies; extending the effective range of useful information
- System can be used as a virtual command center; relaying critical information to supporting law enforcement agencies
- No event is ever missed
- System is online 24/7/365
- System can be left unattended indefinitely without missing an event
- Events must be acknowledged by operators
- Video is continuously recorded from all cameras at all times
- Alerts can be sent to multiple central monitoring stations
- Video can be simultaneously recorded and archived at a backup site
- Self healing architecture prevents catastrophic failure
Benefit-Enhanced Response Time
- A single network can monitor up to 1,000's of proximity zones simultaneously
- Any zone intrusion is instantly reported and is always recorded
- Security personnel or law enforcement can be immediately dispatched to the exact location with forward knowledge of the nature of the threat
- Remote control lights and/or sirens can be used to chase away intruders
- Public Address loudspeakers can be used to speak to intruders
- Can be used to monitor other systems (temperature, water level, door closures, valve positions, overflow, sensors, etc.)
- Input and output contacts can be integrated with PLC systems and can be web enabled